The Tarck as Fuck Bikes Thread

4521 posts / 0 new
Last post
NOVELTYNAME
NOVELTYNAME's picture

That story was cool but it would have been cooler if you hi-5'd while doing push-ups

"Folks want options!"

Wed, 08/30/2017 - 14:40
Andrew_Squirrel
Andrew_Squirrel's picture

TC: we definitely high fived at the end!

Wed, 08/30/2017 - 19:19
eric_ssucks
eric_ssucks's picture

That story would have been cooler if there was some sexual tension added in the retelling.

Wed, 08/30/2017 - 20:48
Endpoint
Endpoint's picture

"The scent of grandpa's pine tar wonder soap and sweat was heavy in the air..."

Wed, 08/30/2017 - 22:56
Sneaky Viking
Sneaky Viking's picture

"I'm not sure why, but I suddenly felt the need to reach down and check that my Gransfors Bruk Hunter's Axe was by my side. The comfortable heft of its shaft reassuringly filled my hand as I removed it first from my Sackville Sack, and then its own snug sheath. I had split wood with it many times, but butt his would be the first time I used it on... tension."

ckd wrote:
I mean, seriously. We're just a bunch of washed up bicycle burnout dipshits.

Wed, 08/30/2017 - 23:17
Face
Face's picture

ITT: Tarck writes a Rivromanceur novel.

Mr. Pubes wrote:
i fear that you are so lost in your own asshole that you may never be found again. do you have a flare gun? send for help.

Thu, 08/31/2017 - 05:51
jeffro
jeffro's picture

Pushups are more comfortable if you pop your shirts off. High-fives, too.

Realtalk: Friday is bow tie day at work, as our Spirit Committee struggles to come up with ideas to staunch the Esprit de Corp bleeding. Wanna show up up wearing one sans shirt, Chippendales style.

Thu, 08/31/2017 - 07:23
jamesacklin
jamesacklin's picture

50 Shades of Gray, but they use twine and shellac, and they only eat bacon

Thu, 08/31/2017 - 07:25
NOVELTYNAME
NOVELTYNAME's picture

Lol

"Folks want options!"

Thu, 08/31/2017 - 10:22
eric_ssucks
eric_ssucks's picture

More like 50 shades of musa, with socks and sandals.

Thu, 08/31/2017 - 10:25
Shortpants
Shortpants's picture

I spent like 2 hours looking for a clip from Strangers with Candy that this whole scene reminded me of.

Fri, 09/01/2017 - 15:52
akasnowmaaan
akasnowmaaan's picture
(Reply to #4512)

Sneaky Viking wrote:
"I'm not sure why, but I suddenly felt the need to reach down and check that my Gransfors Bruk Hunter's Axe was by my side. The comfortable heft of its shaft reassuringly filled my hand as I removed it first from my Sackville Sack, and then its own snug sheath. I had split wood with it many times, but butt his would be the first time I used it on... tension."

Dinosaur sex erotica sells like hotcakes on Amazon. I say go for it and make a novella.

bork bork bork

Sun, 09/03/2017 - 14:17
JLN
JLN's picture
(Reply to #4513)

akasnowmaaan wrote:
Sneaky Viking wrote:
"I'm not sure why, but I suddenly felt the need to reach down and check that my Gransfors Bruk Hunter's Axe was by my side. The comfortable heft of its shaft reassuringly filled my hand as I removed it first from my Sackville Sack, and then its own snug sheath. I had split wood with it many times, but butt his would be the first time I used it on... tension."

Dinosaur sex erotica sells like hotcakes on Amazon. I say go for it and make a novella.

Quote:
Taken by the Pterodactyl (Dinosaur Erotica)
Misleading
ByNeuroRuon October 26, 2013
I am very upset because a pterodactyl is technically not a dinosaur it is a pterosaur. This should be classified under pterosaur erotica.

Mon, 09/04/2017 - 19:31
Sneaky Viking
Sneaky Viking's picture

that 'but butt' was totally Freudian slip tbh

ckd wrote:
I mean, seriously. We're just a bunch of washed up bicycle burnout dipshits.

Mon, 09/04/2017 - 20:39
johnasavoia
johnasavoia's picture
Sun, 09/10/2017 - 17:26
iwillbe
iwillbe's picture
(Reply to #4516)

johnasavoia wrote:
Intec - Randolino - 650B by eisenbart, on Flickr

clicked through to Flickr - those are some really disappointing patches on that bag.

Sun, 09/10/2017 - 19:25
johnasavoia
johnasavoia's picture

Ew yikes... didn't see that.

Sun, 09/10/2017 - 19:33
mander
mander's picture

Pinch zoom zoom aw shit

Sun, 09/10/2017 - 21:30
Endpoint
Endpoint's picture

Everything about that bike sucks.

Lord help them if they ever discover this corner of the internet.

Sun, 09/10/2017 - 22:31
jamey
jamey's picture

Gorilla Biscuits appropriation

truckdoug "never turn down free beer, dont stick your dick where you wouldnt put your face, and always ride shimano"

Sun, 09/10/2017 - 23:32

Pages